Call for Tutors
The Rajasthani Bhasha Academy is looking for tutors who will become a part of the first ever Rajasthani learning course under the Seekho Rajasthani/सीखो राजस्थानी project which is going to be launched very soon!
Tutors will provide one-on-one online assistance, hand-holding and practice to students who have enrolled for the Rajasthani course on a weekly or biweekly basis. They will also be a part of the assessment and evaluation process for students. The main eligibility requirement to apply for these positions is fluency in Rajasthani and a good command over English and Hindi.
Tutor positions will be paid positions. Applicants can mail in their CVs along with a short covering letter to <[email protected]>
Call for Interns
We are looking for interns to join us the Seekho Rajasthani/सीखो राजस्थानी project for an initial period of two months.
- The candidate should have an interest in Indian languages along with a good command over Hindi
- A specific interest in and a knowledge of the Rajasthani language would be a big plus but is not essential
- The candidate will be involved in the design and development of the language course
- The primary task of the candidate will be to create the learning materials for the course
- A broad outline and learning outcome for each lesson has already been created—candidates will have to create course material accordingly
- If there is a lack of familiarity with the basic techniques of creating course content—such as creating/editing lectures, presentations and videos—then the candidate must be willing to learn
Stipends will be provided. Interns will have their work certified by Prof. Dalpat Rajpurohit of the Department of Asian Studies, University of Texas at Austin, USA.
Interested candidates can send in their resumes along with a short covering letter to <[email protected]> or you can apply online.